Saturday, September 11, 2010

i started hating love stories

especially after whatever happened, whenever i see a romantic movie, when i see the affairs getting successful, it hurts me because of the only reason that there was something which didn't happen in my life. So i almost skipped all the movies which even had a topic or romance for the past 3 months. I had almost stopped watching movies now. the only movies i watched during these times are "The passion of Christ" and "Inception".

I hope this will change. today i am gonna watch a comedy called Khatta-meeta by Priyadarshan. lets see how it turns out. i dont have idea that for how long i will continue to stop watching movies like this. I have to come out of this rejection and guilt syndrome. Otherwise this wont let me live a normal life.

No comments: